All books available at Minimum Price Books (1-800-663-8272) or on Amazon.com by clicking the title below.
- Impossible CureThe Promise of Homeopathy by Amy Lansky PhD
- One of the most comprehensive and well-written books on homeopathy.
It also tells the story of how homeopathy cured her son of autism.
- HomeopathyBeyond Flat Earth Medicine by Timothy Dooley MD
- An introductory book to homeopathic thinking
- Healing Homeopathic Remedies by N Bruning and C Weinstein MD
- Basic book on using homeopathic remedies (not in print)
- Patient's Guide to Homeopathic Medicine by R and J Reichenberg-Ullman
- Another good introductory book.
- Bioenergetic Medicines East and West: Acupuncture and Homeopathy by Manning and Vanrenen
- A good overview of both systems and the history of "energy" medicine
- Homeopathy: The Great Riddle by R Grossinger PhD
- A good explanation of homeopathy from a more anthropological point of view.
- The Science of Homeopathy by George Vithoulkas
- More detailed book on homeopathic philosophy
- Organon of the Medical Art by Hahnemann, Edited and Annotated by Wenda Brewster O'Reilly PhD.
- The classic text on homeopathy written by the founder of the homeopathic system